~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Monday 30 November 2009

Yellow Bird Project.

How about this for a perfect blend of music and fashion? Believe it or not I first came across this on a pop up ad on Facebook of all things. A Bon Iver designed t-shirt? How could I not click on it! And I am very glad I did.
The Yellow Bird Project is a Montreal based non-profit charity project that invites bands to design t-shirts, the proceeds of which go to a charity of their choice.



For Bon Iver t-shirt: details and info here.




For Clap Your Hands Say Yeah t-shirt: details and info here.




For My Brightest Diamond t-shirt: details and info here.




For Laura Veirs t-shirt: details and info here.



For Ra Ra Riot t-shirt: details and info here.

And as you would expect, they are pretty cool designs aren't they? And guess which one is on my wishlist?
And if I was buying Christmas presents for my entire family this year, they'd all be getting one of these!

Do check out Yellow Bird Project for more bands and designs. And it gets better: they also do an Indie Rock Coloring Book for adults, with designs by the likes of Rilo Kiley, The National, and The Shins.

'Intended for bearded hipsters and the women who abide them...' 


Sounds right up my street, then! 


No comments: