~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Sunday 28 November 2010

Over The Sea For A Birthday Surprise.



I was taken to London on a surprise trip to see one of my very favourite musicians,
Jónsi!
It was one of the most incredible gigs I've ever been to,
you can read about it here.


No comments: