~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

City and Colour.

I cannot explain what this man's voice does to me. Cannot explain why I can listen to it on loop. For days. Or that I will even listen to his other band, the post-hardcore Alexisonfire,  just to hear his voice soar in between other vocalist George Pettit's screaming duties. Perhaps it is something about the clear ringing tones, but also I think it's the way he writes songs. It's the very best, the beauty, of post-hardcore songs, stripped down to their simplest form until it's all about the melody, and the way his voice trips over and around it.
I don't know. But I do love it....




Enjoy.

1 comment:

Luxembourg said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!