~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Friday 20 May 2011

Sufjan was Stupendous!

A dream come true, seeing Sufjan Stevens live. And the show lived up to everything I had hoped for. There was wings. And confetti. And balloons. And spaceships. And day glo. And dancing girls. And dancing Sufjan. And he was sweet and so dang FUNNY! What an amazing night!



For entertainment alone it is now joint best gig with Jónsi in London.

No comments: