~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Thursday 19 March 2009

Sweet Things.

I finally got around to tidying up my computer and in doing so I found some great bits and bobs that I've picked up on the www that I'll share with you over the next while.



Just look at this divine family! Aren't they gorgeous?

The problem is I can't remember where I found them, so if you know, then do let me know so I can give proper credit.

I just love their style... sigh...

5 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

This has to be one of the cutest families ever!

Unknown said...

What a sweet family. Mom's dress reminds me of a wonderfully sweet peppermint stick.

Missa said...

Oh, I've seen this before and YES they are most definitely the cutest family ever! I'll let you know if remember where I saw it, right now it's not coming to me.

Anonymous said...

hi ciara come to lucy's and you will be treated like a princess you need some pampering & no better place than lucy's to do that.

VSJensen said...

oooh i love this family! i've always wanted to be that mom that can look "just right" carrying a baby in high heels. :)