~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Thrifty Finds.

So here's what I found at Lucy's Lounge at the weekend. I was only sorry I hadn't gone in earlier in the day, and before I had spent all my money! 

This delightful bag cost me just €10. 


And I couldn't resist this sweet skirt which just shouts 'springtime!' to me. It too was only €10.


Don't you just love a bargain?

5 comments:

AMI said...

oooh you know i love the skirt, but the bag is fab too!

must start thrifting myself... although didn't it used to be called something else? rummaging?

Unknown said...

I heart that skirt so much, Ciara. You are my fashion heroine and I can't wait to check out Lucy's Lounge with my girls. Niamh really wants to go soon! Lucy's following my blog so I have to make my blog more interesting and I take a lot of inspiration from you. I hope you don't mind!

Missa said...

Such awesome finds. The skirt is really a beauty, so perfect for spring :)

Emma said...

That shop sounds wonderful. I must check it out when I am home. The skirt looks almost like toile which I have been seeing a lot of recently. I nearly bought some toile fabric yesterday in Hobby Lobby for a skirt. I knew I had seen such a skirt somewhere. It was here! I've begun making clothes again--hadn't done it in ages. Just finished my first dress!

Cliona O'Flaherty said...

What, what, what, what!!!!!!!! An new place to shop for frocks in Dublin that I didn't notice PLUS another amazing blog by Ciara that I didn't know about! Thanks. X