~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Thursday 30 April 2009

National Swap Party!

Thanks so much to my friend Nina for the heads up about this Saturday's National Swap Party!
It's taking place all over the country and is organised as part of Ethical Fashion Week.

Find out more info over at Fashion Evolution where they have a list of the different venues it's taking place. The nearest one to here, for local readers, is in The Fabric Gallery in Bray.

They also have tips for hosting your own!

Also, check out their  list of events happening throughout the fashion week from April 25th- May 2nd. 


1 comment:

Lucys Lounge said...

yahoooooo. so many things going on this weekend please can i have another day!!!