~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Saturday 25 April 2009

Have You Been Bitten?

Sorry about the break here. I suppose it's my own fault having too many blogs! Every so often life gets hectic and something's got to give. 

Anyway, back to business. And I thought I'd start with something a bit fun! For all you Mother's that have been bitten... 


This gem which is available here at CafePress and was sent to me by Lisa. Thank you!

Sometimes a little bit of escapism and fun is a good remedy for the daily grind! Oh to be 17 again... sigh...

2 comments:

Cat said...

To be 17 again? I might like it but it seems girls are meaner now than they were 30 years ago. I loved the Twilight books. My eldest said I had to read them and I'll be honest I suffered through the second. I wanted her to get over it and get with Jacob because he was so sweet but True love is what it is and thast was Edward.

AMI said...

I love Edward more than you do! So there!

I spent all morning wishing I was a teenager so i could openly adore Twilight without a tinge of sadness... Then I did my usual and told myself that when my kids are grown I'll be wishing I was back here... etc etc... We always want (a 17 yr old vampire boyfriend) what we can't have I suppose...

WAIL!