~an adventure in music~and a little fashion~

Do you love music?
This is where I post my music. One of my great loves in life. It's something I cannot be without. Carnival is my place to post what I'm listening to. It's really a blog for me, as I have rather eclectic taste in music and don't really expect many others to be right there with me! However, I do love when someone does find something that speaks to them, as has happened. Now that makes me so happy!
And please do take a peek there, just there above, where it says 'Music and Me' to see why I do.

Sunday 14 March 2010

Oh My God, Charlie Darwin!



I've been enjoying so much new music lately that if I could find the time I'd have a song a day to post here. But given that I don't, I have to be content with once or twice a week, and in doing so I invariably skip over songs that I was enjoying earlier in the week.

So, it's Sunday afternoon, and the sun is shining and the children are running around the garden in the hazy light that teases us with memories of summer. And this here is what is playing in my kitchen. A sweet, soulful, dreamy song that makes me feel as though we have all the time in the world.


Hear more of The Low Anthem here. The second song 'To Ohio' is another favourite I have on repeat, along with the above 'Charlie Darwin.' There is also a gorgeous stop-animation official video to this too which you can see here, but my love of live music overrides even that, and I just had to post a live video.

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: